Team: EASY RIDERS
Total Donations: $36,388
PEDAL ON THE PIER
WE SPIN, KIDS WIN!
Together we hope to raise $1 million to send under-served kids to camp!
It is the vision of the Harold Robinson Foundation to provide a level playing field for our marginalized community's kids, schools and families. We utilize camp programs as a vehicle for empowerment and change. At Camp Ubuntu, children get the opportunity to experience nature, play, sports, use team-work, learn goal-setting, eat nutritious food and receive mentorship from exceptional counselors and volunteers. These programs are designed to strengthen confidence and independence, build character and develop leadership skills.
In addition to our Camp Ubuntu sleep away camps, the Harold Robinson Foundation brings Camp Ubuntu Watts a summer day camp to Markham Middle School. It also provides parenting workshops and other programs that help positively build community.
In support of this foundation, and as a 5-year LIT Camp Ubuntu volunteer and an HRF Youth Advisory Member (YAB), I am participating in the Pedal on the Pier fundraiser. Team EASY RIDERS will collectively ride (in place) on a stationary bike for 5 hours on the Santa Monica Pier on Sunday, September 26, 2021. We would be most grateful for your tax-deductible donation of ANY size.
Select a Gift Level or make a custom donation of your choice:
• $35,000 covers the cost of 100 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $17,500 covers the cost of 50 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $8.750 pays for one entire elementary class to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $5,500 pays for two students to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for six weeks.
• $2,500 supports our minimum fundraising commitment to participate in Pedal on the Pier.
• $2,250 pays for one student to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for six weeks.
• $2,000 covers the cost of one chartered bus to drive students to and from camp for the weekend.
• $1,750 pays for 5 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $1,050 pays for 3 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $375 pays to send one student to HRF’s Watts day camp for one week.
• $350 pays for 1 student to attend a weekend camp retreat.
Thank you for supporting our effort in trying to make a difference in a child's life.
Ben, Brian and Ellynne Greenbaum
aka Easy Riders
Follow us on Instagram: @pedalonthepier_easyriders
- 1. Rob and Shelly Light
- 2. Paul Simon
- 3. Brian & Ellynne Greenbaum
$ 2,500.00 Here we go!
- 4. Ben and Ellynne Greenbaum
$ 2,500.00 Lets go!
- 5. Don Fox
- 6. richard lovett
- 7. peter conlon
- 8. Norman Greenbaum
$ 750.00 A great cause So proud of my family
- 9. Bill Young Productions
$ 750.00 Way to go Team Easy Riders
- 10. Leslie West
- 11. Jeff Rosen
- 12. chuck morris
$ 500.00 great cause Brian
- 13. Anonymous
$ 500.00 good luck
- 14. Mammoth
- 15. Lior and Michal Temkin
- 16. Sher/Brown family
- 17. Robert and Kristie Norman
- 18. Michael Belkin
$ 250.00 any photo of Brian smiling deserves a donation
- 19. Marc and Kennon Dennis
- 20. Daniel Cauley