Rider: Greenbaum Family
Total Donations: $56,066
Pedal On The Pier
Sunday, June 5, 2022
We Spin, Kids Win.
A benefit for the Harold Robinson Foundation.
PEDAL ON THE PIER
WE SPIN, KIDS WIN!
Together we hope to raise $1 million to send under-served kids to camp!
It is the vision of the Harold Robinson Foundation to provide a level playing field for our marginalized community's kids, schools and families. We utilize camp programs as a vehicle for empowerment and change. At Camp Ubuntu, children get the opportunity to experience nature, play, sports, use team-work, learn goal-setting, eat nutritious food and receive mentorship from exceptional counselors and volunteers. These programs are designed to strengthen confidence and independence, build character and develop leadership skills.
In addition to our Camp Ubuntu sleep away camps, the Harold Robinson Foundation brings Camp Ubuntu Watts a summer day camp to Markham Middle School. It also provides parenting workshops and other programs that help positively build community.
Our family has supported the Harold Robinson Foundation in so many ways: Ben has been a 6-year LIT Camp Ubuntu volunteer and an HRF Youth Advisory Member (YAB); Brian has been a member of the Board of Directors for 5 years; Ellynne helps with the annual fundraising for Pedal on the Pier. We would be most grateful for your tax-deductible donation of ANY size.
Select a Gift Level or make a custom donation of your choice:
• $35,000 covers the cost of 100 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $17,500 covers the cost of 50 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $8.750 pays for one entire elementary class to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $5,500 pays for two students to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for six weeks.
• $2,500 supports our minimum fundraising commitment to participate in Pedal on the Pier.
• $2,250 pays for one student to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for six weeks.
• $2,000 covers the cost of one chartered bus to drive students to and from camp for the weekend.
• $1,750 pays for 5 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $1,050 pays for 3 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $375 pays to send one student to HRF’s Watts day camp for one week.
• $350 pays for 1 student to attend a weekend camp retreat.
Thank you for supporting our effort in trying to make a difference in a child's life.
Ben, Brian and Ellynne Greenbaum
aka Easy Riders
Follow us on Instagram: @pedalonthepier_easyriders
- 1. Robert and Rochelle Light Foundation
- 2. Kevin Huvane Charitable Fund
- 3. Bill Silva Entertainment
$ 2,500.00 Go get em Easy Riders!
- 4. The Greenbaum Family aka Easy Riders
- 5. Nederlander Concerts
$ 2,200.00 A great cause keep peddling!
- 6. Donald Fox
- 7. Anonymous
- 8. Bill Young Productions
- 9. Gregg and Sherry
$ 1,000.00 go go go!
- 10. Richard Lovett
- 11. Jam Productions
- 12. AEG Presents
- 13. peter conlon
- 14. Terry Burke
- 15. Buchalter Family Charitable Fund
- 16. Mitch Rose
- 17. Norman Greenbaum
$ 500.00 Go Easy Riders for a great cause
- 18. Whitewater Amphitheater
- 19. Rick Franks
- 20. Bruce Robison / The Next Waltz