Rider: Alissa Ellis
Total Donations: $1,150
Pedal On The Pier
Sunday, June 4, 2017
100 Bikes. 100 Miles. We Spin, Kids Win.
A benefit for the Harold Robinson Foundation.
PEDAL ON THE PIER
SPIN IT FORWARD!
LA's Best not only provides after-school activities for these children, but they also feed each child a healthy dinner, provide homework assistance, and engage them in the arts, sports, and dance. No donation is too small (and it's tax deductible)!
- $50 pays for a 10 week visual or performing arts residency for one LA’s BEST child
- $85 pays for transportation costs for 10 LA’s BEST students for an enrichment field trip
- $100 pays for a digital media arts residency for one LA’s BEST child
- $150 pays for one student for four weeks of LA’s BEST after school activities
- $250 pays for one student for four weeks of LA’s BEST after school activities and a digital media arts residency.
- 1. Tom Greenberg
$ 400.00 Always happy to support SP!
- 2. Braden, Marcus, and Kaian Sanford
- 3. Alissa Ellis
- 4. Gus Altuzarra
$ 100.00 Good luck Alissa!
- 5. Addison Malone
$ 100.00 Sport Watches !!!!
- 6. Anonymous
$ 50.00 Go get 'em!! I'm proud of your ongoing commitment to this cause. #fsd