Rider: Alissa Ellis
Total Donations: $2,750
Pedal On The Pier
Sunday, June 4, 2017
100 Bikes. 100 Miles. We Spin, Kids Win.
A benefit for the Harold Robinson Foundation.
PEDAL ON THE PIER
SPIN IT FORWARD!
LA's Best not only provides after-school activities for these children, but they also feed each child a healthy dinner, provide homework assistance, and engage them in the arts, sports, and dance. No donation is too small (and it's tax deductible)!
- $50 pays for a 10 week visual or performing arts residency for one LA’s BEST child
- $85 pays for transportation costs for 10 LA’s BEST students for an enrichment field trip
- $100 pays for a digital media arts residency for one LA’s BEST child
- $150 pays for one student for four weeks of LA’s BEST after school activities
- $250 pays for one student for four weeks of LA’s BEST after school activities and a digital media arts residency.
- 1. Tom Greenberg
$ 400.00 Always happy to support SP!
- 2. Braden, Marcus, and Kaian Sanford
- 3. Alissa Ellis
- 4. Jonathan Moneymaker
- 5. Jeff Goad
$ 250.00 Congrats on making your goal, winning the Board wildcard challenge! Go LA's BEST! Spin to Win for the Kids!
- 6. Sallie Taylor
$ 100.00 Make sure Coleman Hell is on the playlist :)
- 7. Tom Rafalovich
- 8. Alan Gelb
- 9. Addison Malone
$ 100.00 Sport Watches !!!!
- 10. Anonymous
- 11. Rahul Dutta
$ 100.00 Go girl! Hope to see you soon
- 12. The Egan's
$ 100.00 Great job Lady Lissy!
- 13. Gus Altuzarra
$ 100.00 Good luck Alissa!
- 14. Mark & Ava Ellis
- 15. Jake Slade
$ 100.00 Keep up the great work, Miss Ellis. #MAD
- 16. Joan Ellis
$ 75.00 You have your goal...
- 17. Karlie & Barrett
- 18. Anonymous
$ 50.00 Go get 'em!! I'm proud of your ongoing commitment to this cause. #fsd
- 19. Joan Ellis
$ 50.00 I am very proud of the work you are doing to help children be the best they can be! Learning early to reach for the stars is so important! Thank you for all your efforts! Love you so much!!
- 20. Michelle