Rider: Benjamin Greenbaum
Total Donations: $12,165
Pedal On The Pier
Sunday, June 2, 2019
100 Bikes. 100 Miles. We Spin, Kids Win.
A benefit for the Harold Robinson Foundation.
PEDAL ON THE PIER
WE SPIN, KIDS WIN!
Together we hope to raise $1 million to send under-served kids to camp!
It is the vision of the Harold Robinson Foundation to provide a level playing field for our marginalized community's kids, schools and families. We utilize camp programs as a vehicle for empowerment and change. At Camp Ubuntu, children get the opportunity to experience nature, play, sports, use team-work, learn goal-setting, eat nutritious food and receive mentorship from exceptional counselors and volunteers. These programs are designed to strengthen confidence and independence, build character and develop leadership skills.
In addition to our Camp Ubuntu sleep away camps, the Harold Robinson Foundation brings Camp Ubuntu Watts a summer day camp to Markham Middle School. It also provides parenting workshops and other programs that help positively build community.
In support of this foundation, and as a 4-year LIT Camp Ubuntu volunteer, I am participating in the Pedal on the Pier fundraiser for a fourth year. Team EASY RIDERS will collectively ride (in place) on a stationary bike for 5 hours on the Santa Monica Pier on Sunday, June 2, 2019. We would be most grateful if you could support our efforts with a tax-deductible donation of ANY size. Select a Gift Level or make a custom donation of your choice:
• $25,000 covers the cost of 100 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $12,500 covers the cost of 50 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $6,250 pays for one entire elementary class to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $4,500 pays for two students to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for the entire six weeks.
• $2,500 supports our minimum fundraising commitment to participate in Pedal on the Pier.
• $2,250 pays for 1 student to attend HRF’s Watts day camp for the entire six weeks.
• $1,800 covers the cost of one chartered bus to drive students to and from camp for the weekend.
• $1,250 pays for 5 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $750 pays for 3 students to attend a weekend camp retreat.
• $375 pays to send one student to HRF’s Watts day camp for one week.
• $250 pays for 1 student to attend a weekend camp retreat.
Thank you for supporting our effort in trying to make a difference in a child's life.
- 1. Mom and Dad
$ 2,500.00 Were so proud of all the time you give to HRFCamp Ubuntu!
- 2. OBO STX
- 3. GRANDMA & PAPA
$ 750.00 Ben, We are so proud of you and your involvement Love u
- 4. Carmine's
- 5. The Citron Family
$ 250.00 Love you guys! Phil, Liz and Adam
- 6. CMoore Concerts + Knitting Factory
- 7. Buchalter Family Charitable Fund
- 8. Anonymous
$ 250.00 Way to go! You are doing such a wonderful thing
- 9. Carol Bobolts
- 10. Helen Zeilberger
- 11. Benjamin Greenbaum
- 12. The Stand Restaurants
- 13. Shira Citron
$ 100.00 GO BENJAMMIN! So proud of you!
- 14. Lynn & Bruce Kaufman
$ 100.00 Benjamin Mazel Tov on your great efforts
- 15. Apryl Huntzinger
- 16. BOULEVARD PEDIATRICS
$ 100.00 GOOD LUCK! DR SHAPIRO
- 17. Nancy Cotton
- 18. Laurie Stern & Jim Davis
- 19. Sher/Brown Family
- 20. Betsy,Michael & Jack Weisberg